Thursday, June 05, 2008

Somebody Stop Him, Really

Today I was subjected to Professor Chemerinsky and it was brutal. I don't care if he can recite his whole outline from memory without looking at notes. I don't care if he is one of the brightest constitutional scholars of our time. Can't they just get someone who is funny and interesting? The problem with having the funny Torts guy, is that now no one will seem good in comparison. I would settle at least for a good looking guy to read me the same notes on Constitutional Law. Actors memorize lines all the time. How about Benjamin Bratt to read me Corporations? Or better yet, I am sure George Lopez could come up with some good criminal law jokes. How about him? And just to show I am not selfish, why not have Eva Longoria read something for the guys?

No comments: