Monday, June 16, 2008

La Mitotera, the Grouch

Aside from going through every emotion daily (hope, despair, anger, fear) I have also noticed that my feelings are so close to the surface lately. I can watch a stupid TV show and burst into tears. Or someone can take too long picking their ice cream, thus blocking my ability to grab a pint, and I get super pissed off. (Word to the wise, don't get between me and ice cream.) I go from being super confident that I will pass the bar, to fearing I might fail. I just wonder if all this is normal. I don't remember being this crazy during 1L. Then again, you can't really fail during your 1L year at Boalt. Oh how I miss the good old days. I didn't know how good I had it.

1 comment:

firstday said...

I can say my feelings are right in line with yours--I'll be lucky if I haven't lost my mind by the end of July! :)