Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sex and Studying

Ok, it is no secret that La Mitotera has hit a dry spell in her quest for a companion at Boalt. It is also no secret that I am woefully behind in preparing for finals, so I am studying on a Friday night in the hopes of doing well in at least one or two classes. Well, to add insult to injury the people who live below me are um, having a lot more fun than I am. Sure, I could ignore the low moans and the occasional loud groan, but can they pull the f**king bed away from the wall already? *Thump * Thump * Thump* Thump* small pause* Thump* Sheesh... forced celibacy is one thing, but hearing my neighbors for the last 20 minutes is wholly another. I have hit yet another sad low as this is the closest I have gotten to sex in months. Damn Boalt and their sad selection.

No comments: