Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Day of Reckoning Approaches

Ok, so I admit it. I am a bad student. After my experience last semester with finals I vowed to prepare in advance. I promised myself that my outlines would be done by the end of spring break, and I would be taking practice tests weeks in advance with all the intensity you would expect from a self proclaimed red hot. Yet here I am with little more than a week before my first final and I am utterly unprepared. Not one outline is done, nor have I even attempted to look at any practice exams for any of my classes. I don't think there is enough coffee in the word to keep me awake for the amount of work I have to do to catch up.

So my cyber friends I have to ask. Is it time to shed my overachieving tendencies and start chanting P=JD? Do I still have a chance at seeing the glimmer of an H or *gasp* even an HH?

No comments: