Monday, May 08, 2006

Jimmy Smits Is My President

Ok...so I am on yet another study break. I wonder if you can really call them study breaks when they constitute the majority of your time. Anyway, although I should be studying I am watching a west wing marathon. I have never actually never sat through a full episode of west wing and now realize I have been missing out. All this time I could have watched west wing and pretended that there is a Democratic president for an hour at a time. Hey, according to west wing there is a democratic Latino president. I could get used to that alternative reality. I have to say the only drawback to living in west wing fantasyland is that it makes reality that much worse. It may sound ridiculous, but the day Senator Kerry lost the election was one of the worst days of my life. Everyday that I see another soldier dead, news about Guantanamo Bay, or the countless other things being done in the name of all Americans I truly wish things had worked out differently. In short, Jimmy Smits is my president. Too bad west wing was cancelled.

No comments: