Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Charge It!

Although I am not yet done with finals, I have been out shopping. Given that it should be fairly warm in the East Bay this summer and air conditioning is scarce, I thought I should get a whole new cool and comfortable wardrobe. Every time I pick through a clothes rack and pick another thing to buy I think, "you should buy this, it will help you pass the bar". While I hardly need an excuse to shop, I love using this rationale in my head. Yes, you "need" those shorts. How can you concentrate in Barbri if you don't have a cute pair of shorts that keep you cool and match the new top you bought? It makes sense to me. I blame the blog, a girl walks into a bar exam for giving me the idea.

2 comments:

GG said...

Thanks for the link. Reading posts like yours makes me think I should leave that stupid blog up a while longer. Good luck!

-GG of barexam2005.blogspot.com

La Mitotera said...

I really hope you leave it up. It has so much helpful information. It is probably one of the best bar blogs I have come across in terms of helpful info.