Sunday, April 27, 2008

So Annoyed I Could Torture Somebody

So it appears that Boalt is adding a new group of folks that want to protest commencement this year. Apparently some people think dressing up in orange jump suits and protesting Boalt's graduation is a fun way to spend a Saturday morning. Although the idea of sharing my hard earned day with Berkeley crazies is annoying, it is not as annoying as the comments on Nuts & Boalts. Some of those people take themselves way to seriously. If you want to spend your Saturday yelling at my grandma, fine. She is pretty tough and is more likely to laugh and shrug it off than get upset. I just wish they would stop being so sanctimonious. Wearing an orange jump suit and jeering at graduating 3Ls isn’t going to get Yoo fired, stop torture, change the world, or even change anyone’s mind. But hey, I think protesting is fun too, so I get it. Just don’t get in the way of me drinking my cheap celebratory champagne and nobody will get hurt.

No comments: