Monday, October 09, 2006

Questions I NEVER Want to Hear Again

1. So, tell me about yourself.

Hmmm....I am really lazy, like reality TV, and would prefer not to do morally repugnant work.

2. Why do you want to work at a law firm?

I like money.

3. Why do you want to work at our firm?

Refer back to my answer regarding why I want to work at a law firm.

4. What is your greatest weakness?

Big law firms that will pay me an obscene amount of money even though I am clueless. Bonus points for a summer program that will give me absolutely no sense of what it will be like to work there fulltime, and has a low ratio of socially awkward associates.

5. What is your favorite law school class?

The one where I did well even though I did online shopping most of the time, and almost never came to class anyway.

6. Why did you go to law school?

I'll give you a hint, it wasn't to be a lawyer at a big law firm.

7. What do you do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies?

Helping the little guy stick it to the man.

8. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Not at a big law firm.

(Feel free to add any other non-favorite OCIP questions.)

3 comments:

Bill Business said...

...Tell me what you did last summer at [redacted], what was that like?

La Mitotera said...

Ooohh...I totally must have blocked that one out due to its traumatic impact. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone asked me that.

Free as I Can Be said...

Wow, you actually got the "greatest weakness" question? I was waiting for that one, but no one ever asked.