Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I love new years day because it feels like everything is possible and you get to begin the new year with a fresh start.

This year I will work out at the gym at least five times a week, only eat healthy food, read all the reading assigned for each class before every class, start outlining more than a week before finals, go to office hours and ask well thought out questions that demonstrate my sophisticated understanding of the material, balance extracurricular activities with school well, spend more time with my family, and last but not least—have some fun.

YEAH RIGHT. Happy New Year anyway! Hope springs eternal that 2007 will be much better than 06.

2 comments:

gert said...

Welcome to 2007 and i do agree. Your post is on target absolutely another excellent reason for people (you and me) to stop fearing the big stacks... and to stop bullying the small stacks. For this time I just passing thru and I think you have a great blog here! It was quite useful reading, found some good/nice stuff in here. Thanks! I have a Website It pretty much covers betting and poker solutionrelated stuff and more than one opportunity.
Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site :>>

Melissa said...

woooooooooooo! I was thinking that was a VERY ambitious list of things to do!! HA!