Sunday, November 16, 2008

Countdown

I have been trying to avoid thoughts of the bar with little success. Now that just about everyone has heard their fate (including my friends from New York), it is impossible to ignore. Every day something or someone triggers bar thoughts that send waves of anxiety through my body. I don't know how I managed to stop thinking about the bar for a few months. Although I don't feel like I failed, I don't feel certain that I passed either. I am just hoping that all of us in California get some good news soon. I am also hoping that I never have to do all this again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly, especially the "don't think I failed, not certain I passed" part. Good luck! I hope that I'm not busy Friday afternoon so that I can get the results in the comfort of home rather than in the office.