Saturday, April 21, 2007

I Already Miss You Crunchy

I just wanted to say a word of farewell to my fellow blogstress Alice. Like her, I have always been concerned about how anything on the "internets" is there forever and can have lasting implications on your legal career. That is actually the main reason I have chosen to be anonymous and why my posts try to remain fairly general lest I be outed. It is unfortunate that things take on a life of their own in this blog world. While I think the Boalt kid that posted that bit about shooting up Hastings is stupid, I don't think he deserves the witch hunt that is currently going on. I bet if this had happened a few weeks ago when we had nice weather and weren't searching for a reason to procrastinate it would have blown over faster. In any event I will miss you Miss Crunchy. I will now have to find a new blog to check during class.

1 comment:

Free as I Can Be said...

Thanks!! :-)